- Help you understand your medicine
- Provide information about lifestyle support while you are taking your medicine
- Review the results of your benefits investigation and provide information about out-of-pocket expenses
- Provide access to disease education and information specific to your medication
- Direct you to other available patient access programs and resources
For U.S. residents only.
The Novartis Patient Navigators are a dedicated team of specialists who can provide support during your journey.* Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will receive a series of calls from a specially trained navigator who will support and provide you with information about your medicine. All services are provided over the phone.
Novartis Patient Navigators:
*Patient Navigator services do not involve the practice of nursing or provide clinical advice or counseling and are independent of your doctor's office.
To learn more about the Patient Navigator Program and enroll, contact Patient Assistance Now Oncology at 1-800-282-7630, prompt 3 and request to be screened for program enrollment and registered if eligible.